- Set-up and efficiently operate and monitor quality on multiple manual and CNC gear cutting machines (Hobbs, Shapers, Broaches, Shavers & Grinders).
- Read and interpret process sheets, engineering drawings/specifications, sketches and written/oral instructions.
- Must also be able to use precision measuring instruments.
- Operate edge-grinding equipment for the purpose of removing burrs.
- 2nd Shift Hours are 3:15 p.m. to 1:15 a.m. Monday-Thursday
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 Years experience operating manual or CNC machines in the metal working industry.
Experience is preferred and will always be given first consideration. But people with the desire and ability to learn, that have mechanical ability, are willing to work hard and are responsible, are encouraged to send in a resume or apply in person.
Compensation & Benefits: Compensation is based upon experience. IPM offers competitive wages with a complete benefit package, including: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401K plan and more.