- Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules to ensure customer orders meet production requirements.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Utilize ERP system to coordinate in-house activities with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, programming, tooling, etc.
- Expedites the movement of parts or outside services to meet order’s ship date.
- Update and manage ERP templates to accurately represent production/set-up standards to work towards 100% on-time delivery.
- Work with order entry to determine ship dates.
- Determine an alternative method to efficiently communicate shop schedule.
- Work with customer service/sales to keep customers informed of shipment status.
- Work with purchasing to control incoming material.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of precision machining processes, and quality control.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Proficient use of computer systems and software applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Motivated and self-starter
- Able to work well with others, team player.
- In‐depth knowledge of ERP systems. JobBoss is preferred.
- 1st Shift Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma – 2 additional years of schooling related to manufacturing preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar manufacturing environment.
Experience is preferred and will always be given first consideration. But people with the desire and ability to learn, that have mechanical ability, are willing to work hard and are responsible, are encouraged to send in a resume or apply in person.
Compensation & Benefits: Compensation is based upon experience. IPM offers competitive wages with a complete benefit package, including: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401K plan and more.